About This Item
- Pediatrician recommended
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
- For babys dry, chapped or irritated skin
- Relieves diaper rash within 6 hours
- Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Preservative and fragrance free
- Ideal size for your diaper bag
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on: deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. When using this product: do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Ceresin;Lanolin Alcohol;Panternol;Glycerin;Bisabolol;Mineral Oil
Ingredients: Active: Petrolatum (41%)…Purpose: Skin Protectant (Ointment), Treatment or Prevention of Diaper Rash. Inactive: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol.
Active Ingredients: Petrolatum
Dosage: Apply as needed For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Instructions: Apply as neededFor diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
1.88 x 3.25 x 5.25 Inches