About This Item
- TOILET BOWL CLEANER: Clean and sanitize with Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner tablets that kill 99.9% of household bacteria and leave your toilet sparkling
- TOILET TABLETS: Make cleaning easy and hassle free with this automatic toilet cleaner; each tablet sanitizes the toilet bowl water in up to 5 minutes for up to 2 months
- DEODORIZE: Flushable toilet cleaner tablet continuously cleans with bleach and deodorizes your bathroom for up to 3 months with a fresh scent
- CLOROX BATHROOM CLEANING: This toilet bowl drop helps prevent tough stains, including hard water and mineral stains, with the power of Clorox cleaner
- BLEACH TOILET CLEANER: Simply drop tablet into tank to flush away grime – bleach in every flush helps extend the time between deep cleans. When tablet dissolves, it’s time to replace it. Does not harm septic tanks
Keep away from children and pets. Contact with tablet causes eye and skin damage. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with tablet. Do not use ammonia in toilet bowl, and do not add ammonia or other household chemicals to toilet tank, as hazardous gases may result. If tablet needs to be removed before completely dissolved, wear rubber gloves while removing from tank. Place in plastic bag. Avoid dripping.
Ingredients: 1-bromo-3-chloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin 51.0%, 1,3-dichloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin 23.3%, 1,3-dichloro-5-ethyl-5-methylhydantoin 9.0%. Other ingredients: 16.7%. Available bromine 33.3%. Available chlorine 37.7%.
Instructions: Clean toilet bowl thoroughly, including under the rim. Cut open pouch. Do not touch tablet directly. Flush toilet. When water level in tank is low, drop tablet in tank near side wall away from water valve opening. When tablet is dissolved, add a new Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner tablet to help keep your bowl sanitary. Tablet should be used in toilets that are flushed daily. Each tablet lasts up to 6 weeks.