About This Item
Lenovo ideapad 320 15.6″ Laptop:Key Features and Benefits:
- 15.6″ display
LED Backlight, HD Anti-Glare Display
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core processor
1.10GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 2.40GHz)
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of video and more
- 5 hours of battery life
Long-lasting battery life gives you all day to access your photos, videos, music and documents
- Intel HD Graphics 500
- Weight: 4.84 lbs
Thin design you can easily take on the road
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC
- 0.3 megapixel webcam
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 1 x DC-in port, 1 x Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x USB 3.0 port
- 2-cell lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 14.88″ x 10.24″ x 0.90″
- Color: Plum Purple
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365 (30-day trial)
- McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you’re always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What’s In The Box:
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 2-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer’s specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment – click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.